Are you eagerly waiting for the new 2019 Ford Endeavour facelift? Then let us tell you that the most favourite or popular SUV in the Indian SUV segment is all ready for its facelift launch. Whereas if you are not ware than let me tell you that the same was already launched in Australia in May 2018 and is all set for its launch in India in the first quarter of 2019.
The Ford Endeavour is one of the No.1 selling Ford cars. The Ford cars are well known for their sporty looks, stylish designs and luxurious comfort.
Well we are already welcomed the new year and thus you wait is about to get over very soon. Whereas the ford has made some minor changes in the 2019 facelift of ford endeavor in India.
The 2019 Ford Endeavour will look exactly like its existing model other than the minor exterior changes which will be found in the same such as:
- A larger three-slat front grille,
- The all new and updated version of the fog lamp housing and
- A revised bi-xenon headlights
- A lower intake frame
- All new set of the 20-inch alloy wheels
- Well in the colour scheme the 2019 Ford cars will be available in new colour of Diffused Silver Metallic. It is new on the line of Ford Endeavour.
On the term of its interiors you will get:
- Expected to have the Ford’s SYNC3 infotainment system which will be having the Apple Car Play and also the Android Auto.
- All above with the push-button start as a standard norm
- The dual-tone which is black and beige colour design with the neat and clean instrument cluster
- Keyless entry,
- Engine start-stop button
- A foot-activated power tailgate.
Well the Indian facelift will get the same 2.2L Turbo diesel and the 3.2L diesel engine. In which the 2.2L engine powers the 158 BHP and 385 Nm of the peak torque. And the other engine powers the 197 BHP and 470 Nm of peak torque. Whereas both the above engines pairs up with the 6-speed AT in which there is no option available for the manual transmission.
Whereas the Global Ford Endeavour facelift is having the all-new 2.0L Turbo-diesel engine and the 2L Bi-Turbo diesel engine in the line. In which the turbo-diesel engine makes around 180 BHP and 420 Nm of the peak torque. For the Bi-turbo engine, it makes around 213 BHP and 500 Nm of the peak torque. These new engine further pairs up with the all-new 10-speed automatic gearbox.
Last but not the least –The price
The 2019 Ford Endeavour facelift is mainly expected to be priced at par with its available exiting model, Thus the Ford Endeavour price will be around Rs 26.32 lakh to Rs 32.81 lakh.
The Ford Endeavour price are taken as ex-showroom Delhi prices.
Other than this all other features available in the existing model will remain same in the 2019 Ford Endeavour.
Are you looking for used cars in India?